SGS Conference Awards
Swiss Palaeontological Society Conference Awards
The Swiss Palaeontological Society SPG (a group within the Swiss Geological Society SGG) annually supports young palaeontologists at Swiss universities to actively attend scientific meetings at which they wish to present their research results.
- The applicant is less than 35 years old.
- The applicant is a MSc or PhD student or has less than five years of postdoc experience.
- The applicant states that no other sources of funding are available (i.e., SNF funding, departmental grants or budgets, etc.)
- The applicant is member of the SGG/ SPG.
- The applicant will show the logos of SGG, SPG and Scnat during her/ his presentation or on the poster.
Deadline for submission of applications: June 30th 2022
Please provide the following documents and information: Name, field of research, statement that other sources of funding are not available, information about the symposium/ scientific meeting including fees, information about the planned contribution (talk, poster, etc.), abstract, an estimate of the costs (registration fees, accommodation, travel expenses).
Applications have to be sent to:
PD Dr. Torsten Scheyer
Paläontologisches Institut u. Museum
Karl Schmid-Strasse 4